3. SEO avoids keyword optimization thus creating a more organic content experience that is much more interesting to social media users.
Research and studies have shown that 65% of the respondents use the social media to learn more about products, services, brands, and business. 53% compliment brands while 70% read other peoples’ experience and reviews.
The use of social media in searching for businesses is on the rise, growing three times over the past few years. A breakdown of the social media analysis depicts some interesting percentages. For SEO, 62% use LinkedIn, 52% Facebook, while 44% use Twitter.
There is no doubt that your prospects and present customers are looking for you in the social networks. If you do not optimize your online presence, you are giving a cold shower to a large community of potential customers.
Business Social Media Skepticism
Businesses who are too overwhelmed to start using social media may be asking themselves these questions.
- I don’t know where to start
- I’m too busy
- I don’t know which social media site is best for my business
- I tried, but it did not work
- I am struggling to build engagement
- I do not have enough engagement to keep my site looking active
If you are a business owner and you are troubled by the above questions, we are here to provide unique and realistic solutions for you, solutions that will offer massive sales expansion and growth for your business.
What we do – SMO
We focus on the four biggest social media platforms: Facebook, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn. Additionally, we also provide SMO for YouTube, Pinterest, Blogs, Video and others. We can set up and optimize your accounts on all relevant social media platforms.
Social Media Statistics
1. Facebook has recorded over one billion monthly active users, and the numbers are growing on daily basis. Customers need to see the human being your business. People are more contented if you make posts, comments and make replies to their engagements. We shall make sure that your account is well set, active and updated.
2. Google+ is the newest entrant to the market and provides an excellent form of network. It has in excess of 300 million active users and opening a Google+ account will expose you to these users. This will provide massive growth to your business. We can set up a well-profiled account, make posts, images make updates and boost your online social presence.
3. Twitter has over 200 million active user, and our business will be a simple one. Setting up and account, making or assisting on tweets, retweets and thus you shall gain more followers (customers)
4. When it comes to LinkedIn, it offers a perfect platform for B2B. With over 90 million users, we shall assist in building your platform and joining discussion groups on your behalf.
It should be noted that SMO is a task-intensive online marketing strategy. It requires hours of dedication and calculated content for engagement. If properly done, it can open doors to customers in a multitude of ways and provide a scalable boost to your business. Send us a short message or give us a call and we’ll start building your online presence.