WordPress and Website Design Go Hand in Hand
When WordPress first came out, many chose to ignore it, believing it to be a platform reserved strictly for bloggers. A decade has now passed, and more users are turning to this site as their preferred content management system. Anyone who has yet to check it out needs to do so today. Following are ten areas where WordPress excels in every way.
- WordPress is open source, and this means developers from across the globe are continuously working to improve the site. Users benefit as a result, as they don’t pay for the improvements. Anyone with skills in this area can also add to the program.
- The WordPress framework is very easy to crawl, making it a favorite with search engines. Matt Cutts of Google actually endorsed WordPress Web Design and makes use of the platform for his own blog. One cannot argue with someone of his stature.
- Users can add content when it is convenient for them and then schedule when the content is to be released. For example, users can enter a series of posts that will cover a 30-day period, schedule the posts to be released at certain times, and then head out for a month-long vacation. Visitors to the site won’t know this has been done, as the program handles the postings seamlessly.
- When it comes to Website Design, WordPress remains incredibly popular as it has SEO features built into the program. Search engine optimization remains critical if users wish to get their sites noticed, and the content management system includes these features at no additional charge.
- Security remains a top priority at WordPress, and the site continuously adds new features to protect users. In addition, the site now offers an automatic update feature to keep users protected at all times. This was part of the version 3.7 version release.
- Users can begin using WordPress right away for Website Design thanks to the incredibly fast learning curve. In fact, many say learning this program is easier than learning Microsoft Word, a program many use daily. Virtually anyone can master the program in a few hours without assistance.
- Individuals have been using WordPress for Web Design for more than a decade now, and this means problems with the program have already been worked out. Users have tested, refined, and enhanced the platform, so it is now a world-class publishing system for the Internet. Fortune 500 companies make use of the site, as do small business owners, putting businesses of every size on an equal playing field.
- Individuals can choose from a variety of e-commerce solutions. It can be very frustrating to switch providers, as users may find they have to switch e-commerce providers as well. WordPress works with major companies, such as WooCommerce and Shopp, to allow online selling with ease.
- Companies can easily communicate with visitors using blog comments. This allows anonymous communication without the need for someone to transfer to the Contact Us page. These comments also help to build a site’s search engine ranking, an added bonus for the user!
These are only ten of the countless reasons individuals consider WordPress to be the Best Website CMS available today. Every website owner should check this platform out. Those who do so are sure to find other reasons they no longer want to use anything else.